Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Still trying

I'm just about to load up Elijah and head back to Best Buy (in the rain) because I, of course, need yet another something to get movies onto my computer and I can't get it at Wal-Mart. Strange, I know, I thought you could get everything at Wal-Mart! Oh well. I also am trying to find a pattern to make a slip cover for my ugly granny chair. I don't think I'm skilled enough to do this craft so please, if it looks hideous please tell me it looks good, okay? When I get back and after Elijah's afternoon nap I will try and put up a video. Oh, and did I mention I hate Sprint! I have to call every single month because my bill is messed up. I yelled at the girl and asked if they treat all their customers like this and I want to speak to the supervisor! She politely told me the supervisor is busy and will return my call. I'm not holding my breath. I did get their names though and if I have to resort to my "call every 15 mins till I get my money back" strategy I will. (Remember Lowe's anyone?) Oh well, maybe a trip out will cool me off!

No comments: