Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

I've developed new skills

As a mom I've developed the skill of knowing when my son is into something. It doesn't take long to develop this useful skill, I've had it for a while, but thought I would share my findings from it with you this time. A few months ago a couple minutes of silence was a great thing. Now, unless Elijah is sleeping that silence is not a good thing. Here's what happened: Elijah is playing in the living room, Beau and I are talking in the study, things are too quiet, I look around the corner to find this.

"You never said I couldn't dig in the fireplace"















"I'm very sorry for what I did"
















"You're not mad at me, are you, Papa?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask Papa if ashes are better than cricket legs!!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Your baby is too cute. He is so smart. That's probably why he's not walking yet, he's working on his mental abilities.