Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Family Time

Well, today we had family time. We ran some errands. I got a pattern from Hobby Lobby to make my ugly granny chair a slipcover. I've never used a pattern before and have never sewn more than a straight line, so we'll see how this turns out. We also went to Lowe's, BabiesRUs and Best Buy. We had one more stop on our trip - HEB for some groceries for our dinner guest Sat night. I was getting a horrible headache and Elijah was falling asleep so Beau offered to take us home to take naps and he would get the groceries. I know, so sweet. I thought this was so nice of him, even though every time he goes to the grocery store he comes home with so much extra stuff - always including some sort of meat. Oh well, it was very nice of him. We had dinner and he left for yet another youth group activity. I finally got to watch The Office and Grey's - very good. Now, I have to go finish the ice cream cake for tomorrow night and off to bed. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow.

No comments: