Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

8 days to the party!!

Well, first of all I'm sorry it's been so long since I last blogged. I have been really busy trying to get everything planned for Ligy's party. I'm so excited! Our families are coming in and I know we will have a great weekend. There is still so much left to do, though. Today we are going to have Elijah's 1 year pictures made and professional pictures of our family. The last pictures we had were our maternity pictures and Elijah hasn't had his picture taken since he was 2 weeks old! I'm very excited and hope they come out great.

ACU really is big on legacy alumni. They really push for alumni to have their children return to ACU some day. To keep ACU fresh in the kid's minds they do a few things. When the child is born they send an ACU onesie. When they turn 5 they send an ACU backpack and when they turn 12 (old enough to go to ACU's summer camp) they send a pillow case and at 16 you get a key chain. I think its really a neat idea. We would love for Elijah to go to school there. We had a wonderful time and Beau and I met there so obviously its special to us. Anyway, they ask you to take a picture of your baby in the onesie and they put it in the quarterly magazine sent to all the alumni. We tried last weekend to take a pic of Ligy at Matt Loftin's party, but there was just too much going to for him to waste time looking at the camera. Its still a cute picture, but not one I will send in.


























Beau put Elijah on his head. Elijah loved it, but
kept trying to push off backwards. I'm telling
you this child has no fear!

















A boy and his dad.

No comments: