Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Its not my fault I'm not skinny

First of all this is yesterday, I just want you to see what Beau's idea of play clothes are:


















































Now, to explain the title of this blog to you. This morning Beau got up really early to go into work because he had to be at school earlier than usual. On a normal day that I have
off Beau gets up with Elijah around 7 or 7:30am and plays with him until I get up around 8:30. I know, its great. Well, today I didn't have that luxury. Elijah was ready to get out of his
crib at 7:15 so I had to get up. I tried to look on the bright side and tell myself it was okay because by 9:30 I would feel awake enough to go to the gym for yoga. So around 9 I call to tell
Beau we're about to leave and he asks for us to stay at the house because he's coming home soon and wants to see us. So we stay with the intent to go to the gym after lunch. I wouldn't get to do yoga, but I was going to do the eliptical. Anyway, Beau came and went, Eljiah had a nap, woke up and had lunch then we left for the gym. I get there to sign him into the play area and the workers are looking at me funny. They say, "umm, ma'am, are you going to sign him in?" I say, "yes" they say, "we close at 1pm". I look at the clock and its 12:50. They say, "we don't open again until 4pm." I guess I've only gone with Elijah in the morning or evening. So we leave. We go to Walmart to buy Ligy a tooth brush and paste. I know, I found out I should have started brushing his teeth a long time ago and I read he's supposed to have already gone to the dentist by now. I'm working on that. I decided we wouldn't be able to go back to the gym because at 4 Elijah will be taking a nap and then I'll have to cook supper and Beau won't be home till about 7:30pm. So to make a long story longer, I took Elijah to the park for the first time since I had been promising him he would get to play all morning. ( I know you're saying he doesn't care, but I do). These are some pics from the park. I wish Beau could have come. So, if I'm not skinny I blame Beau and the YMCA!



















Me and Ligy on the slide. He had to carry around a handful
of mulch wherever he went.


























Looks like I have some laundry to do now. Oh well,
boys are supposed to be dirty right? Two handfuls of mulch.





















He LOVED the slide. I wish Beau would have been there to
hold him so I could take a picture. (see... handful of mulch!)



























handful of mulch!




















You can't see it but his little fist is holding mulch.





















Once again...mulch.



















He was chasing me here, he loves to chase you and be chased.
Notice the mulch? By the way I did wash his hands when we got home.

No comments: