Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Things to come

So in talking to Aimee today I've realized that I have a lot of things coming up that I am really looking forward to: (in chronological order) Fall festival (We are dressing up as a family for the first time - I will be Tinkerbell, Elijah will be Ct Hook and Beau will be Peter Pan), watching Zac play against UofH (or just stand on the sideline - either way we get to see him and that is a good day in my book, the Nutcracker Market ( I will be trying to get my small business in gear at the Market), Thanksgiving (two words...mom's stuffing - nuff said), Mandy coming for 3 days!!!, Christmas shopping with Aimee ( I plan to start the day with a pumpkin spice latte, shop, lunch at Pei Wei, shop and spend much needed time with my lovely Aimee), Progressive Dinner (we plan on hosting appetizers and somehow have to outdo or at least come close to the Scogin's/Spencer's appetizers from last year - Bisque, are you kidding me! It was fabulous), Christmas (getting to see Jonathan after 3 months!!! Don't forget Katy and Brookie). Wow, that is a lot to look forward to. That really makes me realize how blessed I am. I have such wonderful things happening in my life and I get to do them with all my favorite people! Now for those of you who will say I'm just living in the future I will say this: you're wrong, because my favorite thing about today is HEB with my two boys followed by my best Potato Soup, ending with tucking in my sweet baby and cuddling on the couch with my other sweet baby - a different kind of baby :) Sorry no pics, I've been working the last few days and haven't taken any. As soon as I do you will get one.

No comments: