Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gross!!!!

This is my second blog today! Wow. Anyway, we got home from HEB (where I saved over $37!) and I put Elijah in the living room while we unloaded the car. Well, the baby gates weren't up. We are using them less and less because Elijah is starting to realize where he's supposed to go and not go. Anyway, after we brought in the groceries I was going to get Elijah a snack because he's started this new thing of not eating lunch, so I was going to give him a snack before his nap. I couldn't find him.....I'm looking....calling his name....he's not in the livingroom....not in the study....not in his room....there he is....playing in the toilet!!! Are you kidding me!!! I yell, "Elijah No No!!", pick him up and wash his hands. When I come into the living room Beau says, "what was he doing," I say, "he was playing in the toilet water" Beau says "oh yeah, he's done that a couple times" What!! And you haven't told me!! That's gross, we need to shut the doors! Beau says, "why didn't you get a picture" I say, "I wasn't going to stand there and let him play in the toilet" Beau says, "really makes you want to keep the toilet clean huh?" Uh...no....I don't care if it sparkles, I don't want him playing in the toilet!!!

No comments: