Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Birthday Party

We had a great time on Saturday. Our family came in and we were surrounded with loving friends. Everyone invited has had a vital role in helping us raise Elijah. We are always overwhelmed with the willingness to help us in our daily lives. I mentioned on Saturday that the old saying goes "It takes a villiage to raise a child" and the people at our party are definately our villiage. I am only upset with myself for one thing. Nothing on the video camera. I am still not used to going and grabbing it. While I was setting up for him to have cake I thought "you need to ask some one to go get the video camera" then I thought "oh I'll do that in a minute". No...you never say that! Always do it right then when you think of it! UGH!! Oh well, here are some pictures from the day.



Our Family















"Thank you for coming to my party"




















"Choo Choo! All aboard!"















"All these presents are for me!"




















"Thank you for my gift Papa"



















Elijah wouldn't put down this puppy,
we had to tear it away and hide it so
he could get to his other gifts. He
loves puppies!



















He walked all over the house Saturday
with his little push toy.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome event! Erica, you and Beau and Elijah are so blessed! It warms my heart to watch a young family get started and be such an outstanding model for others.

Love to you all,

Andy