Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Time to cut his hair?

Elijah and I were at the grocery store yesterday. They were playing music over the loud speaker and Elijah was dancing in his seat. A lady walked by and said, "She's dancing". All I heard was "...he's dancing" and I said "yeah, he's a dancer" she said, "oh, its a boy, I'm sorry, his hair is just so long and curly." I said, "its okay, I'm used to it." So, I'm asking you, is it time to cut his hair? I think it looks fine, but people have been commenting on it. Let me know what you think, look to the left and vote on the poll.

1 comment:

laura said...

that's funny, yet not at the same time! when reese isn't wearing a bow she gets called a boy, even when she's in all pink. i'll take some of those curls if you don't mind!

o and my MIL did make those shoes and the onesie. she makes boy onesies also. she made a really cool baseball one the other day. i mean, in case you were interested in getting something. maybe not. i don't know!