Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!! Beau and I are officially celebrating tomorrow since he has class today, but I wanted the actual holiday to be special too so I made my boys a Love Lunch!

"Cheese!!"


We had pizza....

salad....


and dessert...

Our Love Lunch

Valentine's Day has never really been that big of a deal to me, but it marks mine and Beau's first date so now its important enough to really celebrate. Our first date was 6 years ago. Beau thinks this face is funny, he does it every time you want to take a pic.

Aaaahhhh how cute are we??!!
We get to celebrate tomorrow because our wonderful friends Gary and Aimee offered to keep Elijah for the evening! Isn't that great. Its really tough when you don't have family around to get some *free* babysitting. (Gary and Aimee, did I mention *free* to you?) We are going to Perry's Steakhouse and who know what else. We might even go see a movie!! Its been a few years since we did that. Love to all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me hungry! Looks like good stuff! :) -Aimee