Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

One Great Night!!

Well, Beau and I got to go on our date Friday night! It was wonderful. We got dressed (and I will say we looked good) and went to Perry's Steakhouse. I had been joking all week that I was going to get steak and lobster and I ended up really getting steak and lobster + shrimp!!! It was great! It was a huge kabob of fillet mignon, lobster tail and huge shrimp. It came with some great mashed pots and veggies. Beau got pecan crusted fish. Wow, we spent WAY too much money, but had such a good time. I wish I would have taken my camera - I would have been totally innapropriate and taken pictures of our food.

Then we went and saw a movie. The last time we saw a movie in the theatre together was Madagascar 3 years ago! I know what you're thinking....no Elijah yet.....why Madagascar? Well there was nothing showing and we had to kill 2 hours before something (I don't remember) Anyway, that was ridiculously expensive - $9 a ticket!!! We saw the Bucket List - it was really good.

After the movie we got gelato from Piccomolo (Italian ice cream) So Good!!! We came home to relieve Gary and Aimee - they said they had a good time ( I need to confirm that with Elijah). It was so cute though. All day before they came Elijah would look at Aimee's picture and say "Maimee" then when she finally got here he was SO excited. Beau got me flowers and my favorite kind of muffins ( I ask for them all the time). The bakery said they didn't have any and he asked them if they would make some just for me. Mmmmm fresh muffins! He's so sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at this you got me on this thing now. lol. its good to hear you and beau still get "ya'll" time.