Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

He just makes us laugh...

Elijah this morning...

Are these not the cutes pj's!?! They are Incredibles. I can't remember who they came from, Amy or Kris, but they're great.



Elijah was carrying around another shirt and wanted it tied on like a cape! Now he's a real superhero!!



He has been in a very descructive mood lately. Anytime he sees something he can "mess up" he does.


"Vroom vroom!"

Okay, now this is funny (at least it was to us). Beau let Elijah play outside this morning while he helped me cook for Women's Retreat. We didn't want a repeat of yesterday so he left Max's water bowl empty and then put his food bowl up on the grill. After a while we didn't hear anything (remember how that's a bad sign) and looked outside. Elijah had figured out that he could climb up on the window seal and reach the food on the grill. We still don't know how he did it exactly, but I'm telling you, this kid is not dumb!!


I leave in a few hours for Women's Retreat. I'm really excited, we always have a blast. However, this will be my first night away from Ligy for the whole night. I'm not thrilled about it! I told Beau ahead of time that I'm going to call A LOT and ask A LOT of questions and he can't get frustrated with me because its just my way of dealing. It will be hard because I am the one who puts Elijah to bed about 95% of the time, so I will miss that. Beau just laughed.

No comments: