Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Having fun in the backyard

Elijah and I went shopping for Women's Retreat at Sam's this morning. By the time we got home a few hours later (we did more than just Sam's) Elijah was getting pretty fed up with sitting in a cars seat/shopping cart. So, when we got home I decided to try out the whole "let Elijah play in the backyard while I cook" scenario now that Sydney's gone. At first he just played on the porch, then I couldn't hear him anymore and looked out the window. He was off exploring one of the holes Sydney dug.

I guess that big, muddy rock didn't taste too good.




Elijah spilled Max's water bowl all over the porch. When Max came over and took a drink I guess Elijah thought he would try it out. Yep that's right...that's Elijah trying to drink water off the porch.


After that I decided to try and spare Elijah's nice clothes so I stripped him down. So...Aimee, you think you're ready for a boy? Katy....you sure you want to hope for a boy? Ha!! They're the greatest!!

No comments: