Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

We've had a hard week!

Elijah is sick still, now he apparently has a little virus. This doesn't surprise me because I've been feeling like I might have a very slight little stomach virus. Beau called me at work on Friday (of course Elijah gets sick while I'm at work and can't be with him and of course its Friday so we can't go to the Dr.) He has a high fever and a rash. I came home and took these pics. He seems okay - just not feeling well so he's actually clingy and cuddly (which tells me he doesn't feel good - my boy doesn't cuddle). Today the fevers are getting better, but the rash has almost all grown together to form one mega rash and he looks super sunburned). These pics aren't pretty, but I am showing you these next pictures for two reasons! 1) Everyone (including the Dr office) tells me this is pretty common when a baby gets a virus/fever so I want to hear from everyone that this is just as common as I've been told. 2) Please be thinking about and praying for my little sick boy.



We had to cancell our couple's game night that was going to be here tonight. We were up all night. I feel today like I felt the first few weeks he was born and I was up all night nursing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polk a dots are for sure not his style. I did see a lot of this working at the daycare. I even got the rash and fever thing once. Mine was not as bad as his though! Hope he gets better soon,
Amy B.

andrea said...

Goodness! We'll definately be praying for you guys! I hope he feels better soon and you all can get some rest!