Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Week

Well, I had to work on Monday, my birthday. It was okay though - I get the next 4 days off! Thank you all for all the gifts, cards, and phone calls...I loved them all. No new pics today. Sorry. Elijah has had a chest cold. He's fine, just coughing a lot and snot nosed. We had a bad morning. When I got him up this morning his nose was just packed with "stuff". I was going to suck it out since he still doesn't understand the concept of blowing. Well he hates the sucker and fights me - he's really strong. I had successfully sucked out one side and was trying to get to the other. Right as I inserted the sucker tip he jerked his head and it poked the inside of his nose. Well, his nose is probably pretty raw inside and I must have hit an artery because blood just started pooring out. I was trying to wipe it off and hold pressure, but he thought I was still trying to suck so he's trashing and snorting and blowing blood all over the place! I finally got him calmed down, but now the snot was mixed with blood and he's wiping in stuff (me) and I can't find my peroxide to get it out of our pj's. Then the neighbor called, Max was on their front porch...yadda yadda yadda....I'm really tired today! (my Seinfeld friend will get a kick out of that). So, now I doped him up again and sent him to bed and I just might take a nap myself. I have had a stomach virus for about a week now and I'm just run down. No, I'm not pregnant (unfortunately) just sick. I'll try to get some new pics posted this weekend! Love to all!

No comments: