Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A blog about nothing...

As previously stated this blog is really not about anything, but since we'll be out of town all weekend I wanted to blog. Beau has been working really hard in the back yard doing the "make over" and I think it is going to look great! We bought patio furniture and I can't wait till we're able to have dinner out there. Anway, while Beau was working, Elijah was "helping" and I thought they looked so cute together so I snapped a few pics thru the window.


Sunday we had Jon, Bibby, Maimee and Gary over for lunch. Saturday night while I was fixing stuff I remembered I do have some Spring/Easter stuff and so I decided to decorate the table. I thought it turned out pretty cute with the glass bunny in the middle so I, of course, snapped a few pics.

Well Elijah and I leave early tomorrow (okay, its only 8, but on my days off that's really early to me) to go see Mandy and then spend the weekend in Stephenville. Beau has to go to a retreat :( We'll be back on Monday, hopefully with tons of pictures.

No comments: