Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interesting story

Well I came home from work the other night and Elijah greets me, naked at the door. Beau says he's just had a bath and is "airing out". Whatever. So we let him run around and play, naked for a few minutes. He goes into his room and I can hear him playing with his Thomas the Train chair. I keep calling him to come and get his diaper and pajamas on for bed. He doesn't come. I keep calling. He doesn't come. No more noise from his room. I call again and he comes to me. I lay him down to put on th diaper and see a little spec of poop on him bottom. I say to Beau, "didn't Elijah just have a bath?"... "yeah, why"..."he's got poop on his butt and he was being really quiet in his room a minute ago".

Yep, he squated right in the corner and pooped! I don't know if this is a "good" thing or bad thing. What I mean is I really want to try and potty train him this summer (shut up, I know he's young, but I can still try) and so is this a good sign that he's ready or a bad sign? Please say good.

Scroll down for the Easter blog.

No comments: