Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

He doesn't need us anymore...

I guess Elijah was pretty proud of himself...I found him in the chair in his room where we read books before bed. He thinks he doesn't need us anymore! Yes, it is the middle of the morning and he has a pacifier. Before you call CPS let me explain...Elijah has had a bad chest cold all week. (Refer to the previous blog where I scarred him with the nasal sucker) So now he won't let me anywhere near his nose. He was playing in his room right before these pics and reached thru his bed rails and grabbed his pacifier. (no I will not take it away from him at night, I don't care what you say, it helps soothe him and we all have things that soothe us and btw I've never seen a 12 year old walking around with a pacifier - he'll grow out of it - leave me alone) sore subject...Anyway, I was about to take the pacifier away because I don't let him have it during the day...I'll wait while you applause...but then I noticed it was making him breath thru his mouth and he was blowing snot all over the place! You think that's bad, but I thought it was good. He would blow the snot out, I could quickly swipe it away. He thought it was a great day...he got his pacifier all day and I got rid of all the snot!!


It was really cool, at one point he realized the book was upside down and he turned it around. He surprises me with little things...he's smart (YES!!!).
"Hmmm...not as much fun...still can't read"

No comments: