Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm beginning to hate the Chicken Dance

Okay, so my mom (in true Grandmother form) bought Elijah a chicken that sings the Chicken Dance Song. Cute huh? Not really once you've heard it for a solid 20 mins. Elijah loves it! I'm actually a bit shocked Bibby didn't get it for him - guess Juju beat you to the punch. I'm not really sure why he likes it so much. When she gave it to him he really didn't want anything to do with it, but after we got home he dug it out of the suitcase and started playing with it. He found it again today (not that I had hidden it...exactly) and while I was getting ready he just plays it over and over. Here are some pics...


He presses the button on the chicken's foot...

Then he lays down in front of it....


And just watches...

Then presses the button again...

"Elijah, do you love your Easter Chicken?"....

"Well, we need to go to the grocery store and you have to leave it here"...


1 comment:

andrea said...

I love his happy and sad face! How funny!