Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New haircut for my little stripper!

I know I usually try to blog more often than this, but we've been pretty busy. I came home from work last night and saw my boy, Beau cut his hair. He did a good job, but its a little shorter than I probably would have done it. It makes him look so old!! Elijah's latest trick is taking his shirt off. He's so pleased with himself. Today, he was in the middle of pulling it off and heard Dora coming on and just stopped. He ran around like this until I pulled it all the way off.

Mandy was laughing at me when we were at her house a few weeks ago. Elijah loves to watch Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, and Handy Manny. All these shows teach Spanish. She said people may start accusing me of letting him watch too much TV if he starts speaking Spanish before he's good at English!! Ha! Speaking of Elijah talking, he talks ALL THE TIME! Most of it makes no sense, but he will carry on a "conversation" with you for long periods of time. He gets really serious and like to tell you exactly how "it" is. I have no idea where he gets it??? :) Later.

No comments: