Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Family Retreat

We left Friday evening for our annual Family Retreat in Columbus, Texas. Friday night there was no hot water, Elijah was up crying all night and I didn't check the weather so I froze all night! With little sleep, no shower and chill bumps we faced the day. Saturday ended up being great. Beau saved the day, though. As I said, I didn't check the weather before I packed Friday. It was so hot Friday and I guess I assumed it would be the same throughout the weekend. I hadn't even watched the weather all week since we were busy with Grants arrival (maybe I should blame Grant for all this!) Anyway, luckily, Friday while I was packing Beau said I should throw in a jacket for Elijah b/c it may be chilly Friday night. I went to his room and grabbed a jacket and a pair of sweat pants. Good thing because it was cool and very windy Saturday until around 1pm. Elijah would have been stuck inside in his shorts, t-shirt and sandals. Anyway, here are some pics from Saturday during our breaks.

The fields were full of pretty flowers and Elijah smelled (and pulled up) most of them.

Just taking a break in the grass.



Papa teaching Ligy how to SeeSaw.

Just hanging out watching Papa play softball.


There are tons of trees with very low limbs and Elijah loved climbing on all of them.





No comments: