Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Day Out

Sorry...again...no picture. (I promise I'll post some this week)

Saturday I went out shopping, by myself...all day!! Do you know how long its been since I've done that!? A long time!! I went everywhere! I got some clothes for Beau and Elijah at the sale at Macy's. I bought myself a new leather chair for the living room!! Say bye-bye to the granny chair!!! (I'll send some pics when it comes on Wednesday) I had lunch by myself at La Madeleine's - I don't think I've ever eaten at a restaraunt by myself before, but it was great. I shopped for some stuff for the back yard, but didn't find what I was looking for. I bought Elijah a potty chair and went grocery shopping. I went to a lot of places that are hard to take a 18 month old to. It was a great day. I came home, cooked for my boys - we ate outside in the backyard - then Beau and I watched a movie. What a good day!!

Today we had the Farewell Luncheon for John and Rita Savage - we will really miss them! I made a casserole and I had told Beau I had noticed no one had brought banana pudding to any of the luncheons lately so I got up early today and made REAL banana pudding (my first time). We show up for lunch and there are 3 others!! Ha! It always happens like that. Oh well, can anyone say leftovers!!

This week will be same-old-same-old. Just the way I like it. More later.

No comments: