Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Big Boys' Table

We had the Youth Group over here for Devo tonight. I looked outside and saw this, I thought it was so cute and gave me a glimpse into the future. Elijah loves the Fair and Florez boys at church. Not that they're not great guys, but the only reason we can come up with to explain why Elijah has - from Day 1 - loved these guys is maybe because they look like Beau (dark hair and eyes) ??? Anyway... I guess the guys (being teenage boys) thought it would be "cool" to sit at Elijah's toy box. Here's what happened...


"Hey Evan, whatcha got there? Can I have a bite?"

This is Elijah's new toybox. I've not shown it to y'all yet, I've tried to restrain from taking backyard pics until we're completely done, but I guess I can show you this now. Its really cute, the picnic table is attached. I can just see Elijah and Grant sitting there having a snack after an afternoon of digging.

Speaking of Grant...he's scheduled to make his appearance on Wednesday. I know Aimee is both excited and nervous (mostly tired) so please keep Gary, Aimee and Grant in your prayers this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be the perfect place for the boys to play! :)

Maimee