Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My New Chair!!!

My new chair came first thing this morning!! Its not quite as "cushy" as the one in the store, but Beau assures me it will get that way after being used a lot so I take that as my duty to sit in it as much as possible. What I love about it is, for one, it rocks, so I can rock my babies and its big enough that Elijah can sit next to me and we can read his books.

Elijah loves to sit in it. Before we went to the gym I snapped some pics...

"This is great!!"

"This is much better!"

When we got home and had our bath this is what I found him doing....

"I know this is what Mom uses to get on Veggie Tales"

"Its not working...can you help me?"

My new ottoman/coffee table comes next Wednesday!!! Yeah for new furniture. Goodbye Granny Chair.

No comments: