Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All By Myself....Don't wanna be...all by myself....anymore

Did you get the title?? If you like Celine Dion, you will. Beau left yesterday morning for another week of camp. It was a sad day. This week will be worse than the last camp he was at. I'm seriously all alone this time with my boy - which is not a bad thing except its hard being a single parent.

First off, I should apologize to Aimee, Mandy, my mom....and anyone else I talk to on the phone this week. Adult conversation is lacking around my house so I know when I do get some one on the line over the age of 2 I won't shut up until you hang up on me. Its just nice to have a conversion that doesn't revolve around Dora, poop, snacks, Max, "what color is this", and so on. Lasts time Beau was gone, a few weeks ago, I was only alone 2 nights, then Janice was here and I was working. But this time I'm not working and its just me and Ligy.

I have one class tomorrow, at work, my ACLS re-cert. Ligy will be with Bibby if anyone needs him. Beau comes back on Thursday. Sorry I don't have any pics right now. I just snagged a few free minutes while Elijah watches Dora. I know...I know...I'm a bad mom....it's stunting his mind...blah, blah, blah...go raise your own kids. In the mean time my child will be the one counting to 5 in Spanish and yelling "Vamanos" mama! :) Ha!

Better go...more later...if you're lucky!! (I'm feeling sassy if you haven't figured that out!!)

No comments: