Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I Love Beau

10. He makes me laugh. I love to laugh!! Sometimes he fake laughs at my jokes which just makes me laugh harder - I'm not sure why - I'm weird.

9. He always rubs my back or my feet when I ask and he never says anything about me going to get pedicures or massages!! He lets me take care of me.

8. He hold my hand. You're never too old to just hold hands and I love it when he reaches for mine.

7. He drove me all the way to College Station fora one hour event and then all the way back (over 2 hours one way) so I wouldn't have to go alone.

6. He works hard for our family in all different ways. He works hard at his job - which he is really good at. He works hard at school (he's starting an intense internship this semester for a year - unpaid). He works hard at home. He does a great job maintaining our yards and making them beautiful. He also does so much inside to help me.

5. He makes me feel safe. I know when Beau's around we are well taken care of.

4. He always tells me he loves me and that I'm a good mom. It just makes my day.

3. Love Dances - something special between us.

2. He is an amazing father. He teaches Elijah so much every day. He even takes Elijah to work with him so we don't have to do Daycare. He is so committed. I love to watch them interact - its wonderful.

1. He is a great Christian leader for our family. He strives to be like Jesus in all he does. He is constantly looking to the Word to know how to handle his life.

I am so proud to be Beau's wife and I love every day we spend together. Even if we're arguing or going thru a hard time there is still no one I would rather be around.

No comments: