Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Getting Back to Normal...just in time to change again.

Sorry its been so long since I blogged. Let me explain...

Saturday evening around 5:30 Beau got back in town. We went to pick him up. Elijah spotted him before we parked, he was trying to get himself out of his carseat. I let him out of the car and he took off running, screaming "Papa, Papa"...

The boys reunited...
Elijah immediately began filling Beau in on all that happened since he's been gone...
We went out to eat that night. We talked Beau into getting back in the car and going 3 blocks to a restaurant (it wasn't easy convincing him). Sunday, we woke up and gave Beau his happy Father's Day gifts. Elijah got him a framed pic of the two of them (I'll try to take a pic later). I got him some new shorts he wanted. Then we headed off to church.

After church one of Beau's kids came up and said he really wanted to be baptized and didn't want to wait any longer. So with a few straglers watching Evan was baptized!!! Yeah Evan!!!

Our Family on Father's Day...

Sunday afternoon Frankie, Brad and Amy drove down (Janice was still here from last Tuesday) and they all came to church and Beau preached. Monday morning the guys got up super early and went fishing. Janice, Amy, Elijah and I did a little shopping and stopped for lunch. Elijah just loved this horse. I would put him on it and he would be laughing, having so much fun, but as soon as I would get him to look at me for a pic he would make his serious face...
Just so you know...my child is a very happy child. I just can't get him to smile in pictures anymore. He used to smile so big, but around 18 months if you try to take a pic he just stares. Who knows what he's thinking!! Anyway, everyone left yesterday while I was at work. Usually Beau would be leaving again for another camp on Saturday, but it was pushed back one week so we have another week before he leaves again!

We decided to start doing the traditional anniversary gifts this year (we usually don't do gifts) just for fun. Five years (can you believe it!) is wood. I got Beau tickets to see Indiana Jones (get it? Tickets are made of paper, paper is made of wood, so you have wood!). We are just now gettiing to go. So this afternoon Elijah will be with Bibby and Beau and I have a date! Thanks in advance Bibby!!

Well that's the last week in a nutshell.

No comments: