Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Off to Mandy's

Elijah and I flew to Dallas and Mandy picked us up from the airport. We went straight to Pei Wei to have lunch with the nursing school group. It was great, I hadn't seen them since I was pregnant with Elijah. From the left: Jenny Kern (ICU nurse, lives in Frisco) who had just had a baby 2 weeks earlier and had the most hilarious labor story ever! She didn't even know she was in labor, but went to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well and had to stop in the vallet parking for labor and delivery nurses to come and get her out of the car because the baby was already coming out and she had the baby only a few minutes later!! Are you kidding me!! Then is Suzanne. She is a L&D nurse who lives in Lewisville with her husband. Then Mandy (L&D in Ft Worth). We had a great time catching up, but decided it would need to be at some one's house next time so we have more time and can better entertain the kids.

At Mandy's house Elijah was up to his same-old, same-old...

"That's better!"...

1 comment:

Emily said...

You're in Dallas? Call me and come see me! I want to see you two cutie pies!!!