Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What has my life come to?

If you know me very well at all, you know I hate pushing shopping carts. I don't know why, but I do. I've been known to carry way too much stuff in my hands or in those little baskets to keep from pushing a cart. With a baby I got used to having to push one when he's with me, unless I have another person with me and I can weasel them into pushing the cart. Well, now its sunk to a new level. Elijah has discovered the "car carts". Now these carts are horrible. They are twice as big and hard to maneuver. However, Elijah absolutely LOVES them. He begs to go in the car anytime we go to the store. Seeing the joy on his face and how much fun he's having is worth it.
I was talking to my mom when I got to the store and she was laughing at me for having to push this cart and asked me to take a pic...

As I tried to work my way thru the store all the moms would look at me and give me the "it doesn't last much longer" empathy face. Elijah was squealing with delight turning the wheels and having a great time.

On another subject. Please go to www.ponyfans.com there is an article about my brother, Zac Thomas who plays football at SMU. It is about halfway down the page and has his picture. It's great. I am so proud of him!!

No comments: