Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The natives are getting restless!

Man, y'all sure know how to make a girl feel bad!! I go a few days without posting and you would think the sky is falling!! Ha! I'm glad there are people who actually look at my postings. Anyway, here are a few pics from this morning.


Flowers Beau got me for "no reason". Super sweet!

Elijah decided he wanted to play in his sandbox this morning and since it wasn't quite as hot as the Underworld yet I went outside with him...

How cute it my big boy!!?


Even little boys get wedgies!



As usual Elijah thought he would line his toys up...

Every lego had to be exactly straight and in line...

Proud of his accomplishment...

This picture just cracks me up. I'm not sure why, it just looks so sad...


When we got inside Elijah had to go straight to the shower. He was COVERED with sand. I better go, Elijah is getting a special treat right now. He's watching the Diego movie and getting to eat lunch in his chair in front of the tv. (Don't tell Beau!) Its just so I get a minute to blog, otherwise I might have to go another week. I mentioned Elijah is all about mom and unless Diego is on (and sometimes even when its on) he has to be with me. Anyway, my mom and dad are coming in Friday. We're going to watch Zac play at Rice Friday night - Go Ponies!! Saturday I have a big day of projects for Beau and my dad!! Better go, nap time!!

No comments: