Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Grant, Papaw and Watermelon

For those of you who don't read Aimme's blog, I lifted some of these off her's. She kept Elijah last Friday morning for a few hours so I could do some housework. Elijah helped her take care of Grant. At one point she found Elijah had crawled into Grant's jumper (made for 6 month olds)...


She put Elijah in Grant's bed to help wake up Grant...


"Hey Grant, how can I get one of these in my crib?"

Future troublemakers...

Then I kept Grant while Aimee went to class. Elijah had just gotten up from a nap and was resting next to Grant...

Elijah LOVES Grant. Anytime he's around all Elijah says is "Oh, Grant"...



Papaw giving Elijah a ride to bed Saturday night...


Yesterday we sat in the yard and had watermelon. It was Elijah's first time and he LOVED it!







"Mom, I may have had too much watermelon!"

He must have really liked it. After he ate it all he tried to drink the juice from the bowl...



1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

Ok, I just love our boys! I hope you're still talking to me after the rant my child threw today. Gary said he was doing the same for him when he got home. Oops.