Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mama's Boy

I'm at work so I can't post any pics, but our Secretary has Internet access and she just went to lunch so I'm illegally blogging. I thought you might enjoy a cute story though.

I talked to Beau from work yesterday and he told me Elijah was going around to everyone and saying, "I'm Mama's Boy!" Too cute! I love it. So when I got home we were playing and I said "whose boy are you, Elijah" and he says, "mama's boy!"

It just makes my heart smile. I hope it makes you smile. He is the sweetest boy. I just hope he remembers he's "Mama's Boy" when he's about 16 years old! Anyway, better get back to work.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

CONGRATULATIONS on BABY BALLARD YAYA!! Since we don't know what it is yet, it will just have to be YAYA. So happy for all of you! Give the boys a hug!
Love, Jo Carol