Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tato Head





Elijah said something so funny this afternoon I spit water out. Let me give you some background...


Saturday Beau took Kelci to meet her family after she stayed a few days with me. Elijah was hungry so they stopped at Jack in the Box and got him a "happy meal". The toy inside was a miniature Mr Potato Head. Elijah has carried it around ever since and calls it Tato Head. Well this afternoon I was cleaning up and Dr Phil was on the tv in the background. They were talking something about getting fat people to join the Weight loss Challenge. Anyway, I came in the living room to rest a minute and Elijah was having his snack. I didn't know Elijah was paying any attention to the tv, but a picture of an obese man came on and he was in his swim trunks. Elijah points at the tv and exclaims..."Tato Head!!!" I laughed so hard. I'm just glad he did it in the privacy of our home instead of out in public.




Well, if you've watched the weather lately you know we are in limbo with Ike. We haven't been told to evacuate yet, but they think it's landfall is moving more and more towards Galveston so we'll see. We don't know what we'll do though because I have to work Friday and the only way I get out of it is if the hospital evacuates. So keep us in your prayers.




I am feeling a lot better. I still get super hungry, but I can now go almost 2.5 hours in between having to eat. (At one point I was having to eat so often to keep from getting sick I thought of fashioning some sort of feed bucket around my neck). I will get Beau to take a belly shot soon. I have a bump (don't know if its all baby or all fat or a little of both, but we'll call it all baby).


I leave you with these pics.


Elijah helping me straighten up the living room. Picking up his toys...









Talking on his cell phone... (he's so proper with his pinky)

No comments: