Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

If I've asked you once....

If you leave a comment would you PLEASE sign it. I get comments and have no idea who they came from. I want to make sure we don't have a stalker out there somewhere leaving comments. Anyway, I am at work (don't tell my boss). Hopefully I'll get off soon. Beau is working with the kids and Elijah is at Bibby and John's - living the good life, I'm sure. We have a lot to do this weekend to get ready for our BBQue with the Scogins/Spencers and getting ready to leave for VACATION!!!

Its so funny trying to explain to people that our first family vacation is to Abilene, Tx. I finally started saying, "its not so much about where we're going as what we're doing". We're super excited, though. Please say a prayer for 1) our safety 2) our sanity - please let Elijah sleep while we're gone 3) our bank account - gas was $3.80 this morning and we are driving all over the state!!

I don't know yet if I'll be able to update you live from vacation, if not I'll see you in a little over a week!!

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is JO CAROL!! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!! Everything is great and READY to go!!! FYI- Dinner will be outside at Perinis and very casual!! I am wearing capris and Mark will wear khakis or jeans! Should be a fun and special time for all!! Tell the guys Hi!!! I love keeping up with Elijah thru your blog!! Do you like my blog???