Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

On Sunday morning (Mother's day) I woke up to my boys bringing me breakfast in bed. Beau had everything arranged on a tray, I sat up in bed, he sat the tray in front of me, Elijah crawled up on the bed, sat on my lap, pulled the tray in front of him, picked up my fork, started eating my omelet, then drank my milk! Welcome to Motherhood!! Ha! It was pretty funny, I have to admit.

After church we went to John and Bibby's for lunch. We had a great time, as usual. Here are some pics...

Future musician? Maybe we should start piano lessons!!


Family portrait. Elijah is frowning because we're keeping him from putting his hands in his mouth.


We were all standing outside talking and look over to see this (more OCD)...

"These are my bunnies"

"This one's the Mama"

Too cute...


No comments: