Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mmmmm....that's good!

Tuesday, we were having a birthday party for a woman at work. I wasn't working that day, but thought I would still make the cake. We were having a Mexican Fiesta and so I made Tres Leche Cake. Well, one problem, I was making the whipped cream from scratch and Elijah hates loud noioses. I was trying to use the mixer and he was screaming. I tried picking him up so he could see it wasn't hurting anything - no workie! Anway, that was a long 4 minutes. Once I was done I wanted to show him he doesn't have to be afraid of the mixers, he needs to embrace their ooey gooey goodness. I think its safe to say he embraced it...


First taste...

"Give me that thing!"

Now do you see he has both of them? He hasn't completely conquered sharing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

what a smart idea! i can't stand loud noises (just ask aimee about balloons and me - we don't get along)! very cute pictures :)