Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thanks Jannie

Jannie sent Elijah this Panda Bear stool. If any of you don't know Jannie thinks I am obsessed with Panda bears. So not true, its almost become a family joke that she gets me anything Panda she finds. Now it has progressed on to my child. If anyone knows of a "I buy too much Panda stuff Rehabilitation Center" please let me know. We may need an intervention to get Jannie into rehab, but in the long run it may save her lots of money!!! Ha!! We love you Jannie. If you want to know if Elijah likes it or not just scroll down...


Kissing the Panda...


Just a side note, this is what happens when you ask Elijah where his teeth are...

Oh, and side note number 2: We will no longer be visiting Juju!! She was set on teaching Elijah bad habits while she was here this weekend. She was constantly encouraging him to say "mine". Now if we try to take anything away from him or keep him from messing with something he yells, "no...mine!!!" It was cute the first 24 times... I tried telling him nothing in this house is his, everything is mine and Beau's and the only things he has is what I give him (that's what my mom always told me) he doesn't seem to understand or care (which is how I felt when my mom told me). Hmmm...what goes around comes around huh?

Another Juju teaching...she taught him to say "sure". He never really said it when they were here, but Sunday morning when he got to his Bible class his teacher said, "Good morning Elijah, would you like to play with Noah's Ark?" Elijah looked up at her and said, "Sure!!" Too cute!

No comments: