Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First Day of "School"

I enrolled Elijah in Mother's Day Out and today was his first day. It was a little more of Mother's Day In for me which was great. I had his lunch and bag packed this morning and Beau took him. I snapped a few pics before he left.


With his backpack, lunch, nap mat, pillow and blanket...

Trying to snap one more before the mosquitoes carried us off...

When I picked him up this afternoon he said "I had fun at pre-school" He told me all the names of his friends in class (Chloe, Cameron, and Baily) He even said "Chloe is coming to my house on Sunday" I think it was very successful. Sadie and I slept all afternoon under the fan in the living room. It was great! When I picked him up he realized we weren't on our way home. I told him we were going to Aimee and Grant's house. He said, "Grant is my favorite buddy!"

One other quote of Elijah's from a few days ago on our way home from Frobergs..

"Mama, see that big, big, big tree? Santa Clause made it for me!"

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh,my, Elijah looks absolutely great on his way to school. I always took the first day pic. It brings me back so much. I am so proud he had a great day. Hope your a/c is back and running. Glad you had a great time at Sea World.
Janice

bunnytrails said...

Those have got to be the cutest pics I have ever seen! Yes, we all know he is a clone of Beau, but for a minute I actually saw a resemblance of you in his eyes! I guess you really are his mom afterall.