Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mandy and the Turtles

Monday morning Mandy flew into town to spend time with me (her favorite friend) and to help me out. We had a great time (or at least I did...I may have just added a few years onto the time they decided to have kids!).


Monday morning when we were leaving to pick Mandy up from the airport Elijah wanted to wear his toboggan. He looked like a mix between Zac Effron and cancer patient...








Wednesday morning we went with MOM's club to Armand Bayou Nature Center to see the turtles. It was really humid (so Mandy was miserable) but we had a pretty good time.




Looking at the turtles...




Looking at a snake in the water...





Mandy the Nanny. She didn't want this picture taken so I'm sure that she'll love the fact that I'm posting it!



Looking at a huge Banana Spider....



Sadie really enjoyed herself...





Elijah was so excited to see what was next, he was always this far in front of us...




Elijah and Grant...




Elijah looking at the hawks...



Making a turtle craft...




Petting the turtles...











After ABNC we went to a near-by park for lunch. I didn't even pack much for Elijah because I knew he was going to choose to play instead of eat. He had a great time...




My dirty little boy! But how can you resist those big brown eyes!?


After the park we went shopping for a few hours before having to take Mandy back to the airport. Mandy took this picture of Elijah while we were at Pier 1 where I actually finally found an end table on clearance!!

Here's my new end table! Don't you love it! I love finding something you need and then looking at the price tag and its on clearance!! Now I finally have somewhere to put my drink and our lamp isn't on the floor anymore!


Elijah went to "preschool" again today. When I got there the teacher said he fell during a fire drill outside and skinned his forehead and elbow. When we got home I was asking him how he fell. He said, "Tye pushed me and I fell and I cried a little bit". I had a moment of "Where is this Tye, I'll push him and skin him up!" But I showed great self control and just said, "oh, I'm sorry you fell." But I'm telling you, if I see that Tye kid...

1 comment:

Katy said...

Elijah just looks delicious smiling with his toboggan on. Too cute. Love yall!