Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Little Dipper

We received our last meal from my MOM's club last night. They delivered dinner twice a week for 4 weeks after Sadie arrived! They are such a great group of women. Last night we had BBQ chicken potatoes and chocolate chip cookies. After his bath I told Elijah he could have a Chocolate Chip cookie and I would teach him the "right" way to eat it. I got him all set up at the table with a glass of milk and we "went to work"! He loved it!! I may have created a monster! Here are some pics of the special occasion...


First you dip it...



Then you get that first bite!!
He looked so cute sitting on his knees...
Mmm...stuff it all in...


All done!


It was definitely a success...

No comments: