Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

No Title Long Enough

I was going to try and separate all these pictures out into a couple different blogs, but decided I would just throw them into one. So here goes.


In the summer Beau and I always love to make fruit smoothies with all the great fresh fruit we get from Froberg's (the Farmer's Market). This time I decided to try and pour the smoothies into my popsicle molds for a special treat for Elijah. Lets just say he loved it! He has asked for one every day and I feel good about letting him have a popsicle every day. These have fresh strawberries, bananas, yogurt and orange juice! YUMMO!



Elijah loves to sit with me in my chair and hold Sadie. Every time Elijah is around Sadie he wants me to take their picture. I usually do it if I have my camera or phone close by and this time I did...



For lunch Elijah wanted to eat his "Roni Cheese" with his animals. I told him he could and then he wanted me to take their picture...





I went and bought Elijah a swimming pool and yesterday Beau got it all ready for him. I decided to get an inflatable one this time for a few reasons. When its not in use we can deflate it to store it and it was the only pool that had a picture that showed the mom in the pool with the children rather than sitting beside it! I thought we could all "swim" together this summer!


He loved it!





Aimee and Gary called and invited themselves over (which we love!) and so Grant got to go swimming too.
Every Mother's Day (since I've been a mother) Bibby has invited us over for lunch. We snapped this picture right before lunch (I wanted to get one before Beau and Elijah got dirty (Ha!) and before I took Sadie out of her cute dress. The giant bow was in honor of Aimee (she hates them)!

We have a great week coming up. Mandy is flying in tomorrow morning to spend a few days! We are going to the Armand Nature Center with MOM's club on Wednesday for a turtle exhibit then this weekend we'll be in Rosebud - Beau is in a wedding. More later.

No comments: