Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

An Animal Party!!

All week long Elijah told everyone he was having an animal party. Well, it finally happened yesterday. My parents let us use their house and it was great (a lot less prep on my part!) Maybe I'll start having all our parties there! Ha! Here are the pics from the weekend.
Friday night we walked down to Jannie's for a birthday dinner for my mom. I planned on taking pics, but only got this one taken of Sadie. We had to snuggle up because it was super chilly! I LOVE IT!!
Okay...on with the party. As you entered...

The little sack is one of the favors (animal cookies)...
The dining room was transformed into an animal zoo party!!
The "cake" was cupcakes we turned into animals. Thanks for all the help Katy!!
Do you see the Lions, Tigers, Bears (oh my), Monkeys and Zebras?

Jungle Juice = Lime Sherbert Punch...

Don't worry...the Rhino droppings were really Chocolate No-Bake Cookies!


Yumm...frog eyes...




Get it? Cheetah-Toes? I crack myself up!




The kids had a great time running around playing!


Mamaw and Sadie talking philosophy...
"Now Mamaw, you're going to come to my party in April, right?"...




Then we sang "Happy Birthday" to Elijah...



Got a little nervous when everyone started singing...


It took him a good 7 or 8 times to try and blow out the candle...






The first bite!!


Its a lot less messy the older he gets...


Having some Jungle Juice with a silly straw...


Our family...(man I just want to cry...I'm so Blessed. Thank you Lord for the blessing of my family).



Opening presents...





Sadie and Cale playing with the gifts (Cale is telling Sadie that a cow goes "Mooo")...


Doing the Animal Boogie Woogie Oogie...

Not 5 minutes down the road on the way home...

Guess it was a good party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Sorry we missed it. I must say, Sadie is the second best kid I know!! She looks so cute!