Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its been a hard couple of weeks

I'm almost done with orientation for my new job. Have you ever heard of 2 full weeks of orientation!!?? These are the faces I've been leaving every day...
Look closely at Elijah's left eye. Another mosquito bite on his eye lid. I predict that Quasi Modo will be making another appearance by morning.


As for this sweet thing...
I think she has taken me being gone the hardest. She has clung to me like white on rice for the past 9 days whenever I'm home. If I walk out of the room she cries. I think she's afraid I'm leaving again. To help us have more "quality time" together she has decided to wake up more during the night for togetherness time.
I haven't blogged in a while and I haven't taken any pics of anybody since Dewberry (except these 2 I snapped just now so I wouldn't get flogged) because I am either gone to "work" or getting ready to return to work the next day. Every evening I have to pack 3 bags: mine, Elijah's and Sadie's. I make 3 lunches: mine, Elijah's and Sadie's. I set out milk to thaw for Sadie, I pack snacks for Elijah. I wash and pack my pump. I check the weather and set out clothes for Elijah and Sadie including diapers and shoes (I don't even bother with bows...I know Beau won't use them!) I help Beau bathe (the kids...he can bathe himself) then I get to shower, feed Sadie while Beau puts down Elijah. Beau and I have a few minutes to chill then I go to bed. That's been our evening routine (unless Beau's gone which really throws things for a loop).
I'm ready to get back to "normal" or to at least start our new normal. I haven't even started on Halloween costumes, but I don't think they'll be too hard.
Whew! I'm worn out!! Ha!!
Better go get to work!

No comments: