Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

For your viewing pleasure...

Just a few pictures of the kiddos to (hopefully) bring a smile to your face.

Elijah goes to "Children's Church" every Sunday morning. At the end of the month all the children come back in to the auditorium at the end of the service to say their memory verse. I took a pic this last month. I know its dark, but look close, that's Elijah off to the side just doing his own thing...

I took this pic of Elijah when I went to check on him the other day during his nap. This is how he fell asleep...

Sadie and I went grocery shopping last week. I let her sit in the cart (instead of her carrier) for the first time. She had this wide eyed look the whole time...


I could gobble this girl...



Friday is Beau's day off and this past Friday was gorgeous so we took the kids to a local park by the river for the morning. Elijah and Beau looking at the turtles...




"Rock climbing"...



Elijah is just starting to get the idea of "pumping his legs" to make him swing...




My dunchy dunch (does anyone other than my mom say that?)...






This was fun. The equipment looked like a boat. I taught Elijah to stand on it with his arms out and yell "I'm the king of the world!!" It was too funny. I wish I had had the video camera!...





For lunch we went to Taco Bell (I know...high class...but we had coupons) and Elijah loves the 79 cent triple layer nachos...


Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

shood9@gmail.com said...

Wow these are excellent pics. I am so glad that you all have pretty much adjusted. We miss you all.

shood9@gmail.com said...

OMG I still need that recipe for that popcorn that you that you did last year. White choc. almonds? Please...........And I am loving these blogs.....LOL