Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Half Birthday, Sadie!

My Sadie-baby is 6 months old today!! So hard to believe! She is my golden girl - the best baby I've ever been around! I love this girl so much...

Beau and I went on our first date last night since moving here. Janice and Frankie came and watched the kids (Thank you so much Mimi and Peepaw!!). We went to dinner (Thai food) and frozen yogurt and then The Drowsy Chaperone at Baylor's theater. It was so much fun. We had a blast...


Look what my girl can do! I don't know if Elijah was just lazy or if my girl is really gifted, but Elijah never really held his own bottle and Sadie's doing in already...

Happy Half Birthday, my girl...

1 comment:

Carl and Jen said...

nice shirt :) glad to see your still getting use out of all my clothes!! haha