Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Camp Juju - Day 1

Yesterday was Day 1 of Camp Juju. Papaw had the day off so the kids got to enjoy a big breakfast...

Elijah found a baby lizard on their first walk in the yard. He told my mom he was "going to go find it's Mama" and "Brooklyn, don't kill it"...




Standing in front of their masterpieces...


They spent the afternoon at Fossil Rim Wildlife Park...




Elijah enjoying his Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich at lunch...




And for dessert, a Push Pop!


The day apparently went pretty well, no major blowouts.

1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Looks like great fun to me!!! Does Juju let adults come, too??? Wait a minute, I'm older that Juju...She needs to come to my camp! That is, IF I ever get to have one!!!