Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camp Juju - Day 2

Okay, yesterday was Day 2 of Camp Juju. Day 2 apparently did not go as well as Day 1. Elijah was awakened a little too early yesterday morning which will just about cause the world to stop on its axis and makes for a boy in a very "bad mood". He gets in the worst mood when he's tired...I don't know where he gets it...Beau, I'm sure. This led to him getting a swat on the leg from Camp Director Juju, getting in to a knock-down-drag-out fight with Brooklyn in which Elijah was taken over by Satan. This is what he does. I think he's really too smart for his own good. Brooklyn will do something to annoy and anger him, he'll (for the most part) ignore her and leave the room for a few minutes. Then, when she is doing something else, completely oblivious to him he will come back into the room, sneak up on her and just hit the snot out of her. You think I'm making this up - I could never do that. I've witnessed this myself, my mom called me and told me he did it yesterday morning, then while I was on the phone with her he did it again!! Mom had served them Mac and Cheese for lunch. Brooklyn is sitting in her chair in front of the tv and Elijah apparently wanted to sit there so he walks up behind her, hits her in the back of the head with his plate. When she starts crying and gets up to run to Juju he takes her chair. Mom asked him why he did that and his answer was he wanted to watch Diego! Seriously! I was a few seconds away from calling a Priest to preform an exorcism! Mom, trying her hardest not to laugh told me it was fine and its good for them. Whatever! She got on to Elijah and told him "I think you need to go back to bed" to which he responded, "Yes I do!". After a good, long nap he was fine. So I need to apologize to two people...To Katy: I'm sorry for how my son behaved - I thought I taught him better. To Sadie: for what your future seems to hold (you'll always have Brooklyn to sympathize with you, though. Here are some pics of the better part of the day (after his nap)...


They made cookies and Elijah was tasting his...


"Mmm, mmm, good"...

Mom said he is really good on the swing...


and he LOVES to jump on the trampoline...



They really do love each other (even though it looks like Brooklyn is forcing him to hold her hand)...
When my mom called me in the afternoon to tell me the day was going better I heard Brooklyn in the background say, "Juju, did you tell Erica Elijah hit me with his plate!?" Sorry Brook.
In other news:
Tuesday I worked in Elijah's room so it would be all finished for him when he gets home tomorrow. Yesterday I did Sadie's room and today I'm going to work a little bit in our room. I also got talked into going to Camp with Beau next week! They called yesterday and said something happened to the nurse (she probably went crazy) and they were desperate for a nurse since they can't have camp without one. So since this is probably the only time I'll be able to go with him I said yes. He's always asked me to go, but I would have had to take a week of vacation to go to camp and that's not a vacation. So I said yes, and now I'm trying to talk myself into not talking myself out of it. I just think it'll be interesting taking the kids to camp. I can totally see myself trying to treat a kid while nursing Sadie! Oh well. Better go. More later.




1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

OK, this is the funniest post ever!I also posted on yesterday's account of camp, but you have not "approved" me or it would be posted!