Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forever Friends

Well, this is about 3 blogs in one. I am taking a break from my notebook full of stuff to do before we leave. I am so overwhelmed by the amount of things we have to do before we move that I have pretty much given up. We finally have an address to move into, I've had the utilities turned on and I've done the stuff that HAS to be done. The things left on my list are mostly things that it would be really nice to have done. I have one box packed. If you don't know, we are having movers come on Friday morning to pack us. All I apparently have to do is open the door. However, I have packed one box containing our DVD's, Wii, and PS2. I'm trying to spend our last days here with friends instead of worrying about what needs to be done. It'll all workout (even if it means I have to go without sleep). Moving on...




Sunday morning Bible class starts at 9:30am. Every week since Sadie's been born feeding time is somewhere between 9a and 10a. Well, this last Sunday it just worked out that she ate early so she was able to go to Bible class on our last Sunday here. Everyone was impressed at the 3 month old sitting up in a Bumbo chair...








After church we joined the Scogin/Spencer families for our last lunch together at Aimee and Gary's. We snapped a family pic just before changing the kids out of their nice clothes...




My sweet, sweet babies...



Three Amigos...



Tuesday, Beau and Gary surprised Aimee and I with a massage. (When I say "surprise" I mean we hinted VERY heavily and they fell for it). We went to Massage Envy in Pearland where they had a couples room so we could get our massages together. I announced, much to Aimee's displeasure, that we were a couple, Aimee was having my baby and we were celebrating our anniversary. Aimee very quickly told them the truth which made the rest of the time much less fun. Oh well. We came home, de-greased (not together) in the shower and all 4 met up to go out and celebrate Aimee's birthday. We went to Berry Hill for Mexican food (Fish Tacos!! YUM), played putt putt and then stopped for Gelato. It was great. We had a lot of fun.

After seeing the above picture I will no longer be wearing that shirt as I look 3 city blocks wide. Yes, I know...very vain.






See how Beau's shirt is wet? We talked him into doing bumper boats. He didn't want to because he said he would get wet. We convinced him he wouldn't...the picture shows who was right.


As part of Aimee's birthday present I got her this Willow Tree Figurine. Its called "Sisters by Heart" which is what we've always called ourselves every time we've been asked if we're sisters. I was so shocked when I found it! It's perfect. They come apart and we each keep a half.

Okay, I'm going to bed. I just wanted to blog. I may not be able to for a while. Our cable/Internet won't get connected until next Thursday so unless I get time this week or get to blog somewhere else it may be a while.

No comments: