Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ever again?

There are some things I seem to have given up when becoming a mother. Now don't get me wrong...I would never trade any of these things for my kids, but if I could have them and my kids I think that would be a great day.

1. Will I ever get to finish a cup of coffee while its still hot again?
2. Will I ever get to take a hot shower again without any kids in with me or with anyone waiting on me to get out?
3. Will I ever get to go thru a day without wiping poop or sucking snot (not my own) again?
4. Will I ever get to sleep uninterrupted until I want to get up?
5. Will I ever get to go thru a day being asked 100+ times where we're going, what we're doing, who we're going to see (when I've already answered)?

6. Will I ever HAVE to go thru a day without having Elijah telling me he loves me infinity, giving me kisses, holding my hand, or sitting in my lap; or Sadie giving me the sweetest smiles that seem to say "I love you"...I hope not.

1 comment:

Janice said...

When those things are gone you will miss those that kept you from doing those things. I still do.