Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just me and my girl

Well I took Elijah to Camp Juju last night. I actually met my mom, dad and Brooklyn (the other camper) in Meridian (half way) for dinner. It was interesting. Elijah and Brooklyn love each other (Brooklyn may love Elijah more though). Elijah loves having some one to play with, he's just not quite used to some one as full of life as Brooklyn (we're pretty boring around here). She is so funny. Some of the highlights of dinner:

1. Brooklyn yelled at Elijah and Mom said, "Brooklyn, now we've talked about yelling, we don't yell at people. Does your mom yell at your house?" Brooklyn: "Yes she does, sometimes she yells loud and sometimes she yells softly"

2. Brooklyn burped in Elijah's face and I said "Brooklyn, don't burp in people's faces, that's not very princess-like". So from then on any time she bothered Elijah he would say, "Brooklyn, stop that - its not princess-like!"

3. Brooklyn and I went to the bathroom and I said, "Brooklyn, are you and Elijah going to be good at Juju's house?" She said "yes", I said, "you just can't get in Elijah's face so much, he doesn't really like that" she said, "I don't know why I do that!"

She cracks me up!

So its just me and my girl. Last night she got a bath in a real tub - her first from me! Its usually in the sink or in the shower with me. It was great. I used special soap and she even soaked for a while, just enjoying a girly bath. Then a massage with special bedtime lotion...she was so confused!

I snapped these pics yesterday afternoon...







Oh my!!! I could just scoop her up and eat her with a spoon!!!


This is how she sleeps. If you ask my mom she'll tell you its how I slept as a baby. If you ask Beau he'll tell you its how I sleep now!




However, this is totally Beau's face when he's asleep!

I love my girl so much!! Today we've worked in Elijah's room. I want to have it all done when he gets home. We also made a much needed trip to HEB. Later tonight we're going to Beau's parents' for dinner to celebrate Frankie's birthday. Happy Birthday Pepaw!!

1 comment:

Aimee Scogin said...

I love the picture of her smiling! You were talking about me, weren't you?